No matter the size or complexity of the project, Advanced Civil Technologies (ACT) Consulting can supply a team to successfully deliver and exceed client expectations.
Services provided include:
- Highway/Arterial Design
- Interchange Reconfiguration
- Exceptions to Mandatory and Advisory Design Standards
- Hydraulic/Hydrology Engineering
- Stormwater Design
- Utility Coordination and Design
- Local, State, Federal Agency Coordination
- Traffic Analysis
- Traffic Signal, Lighting, Electrical and Ramp Metering Design
- Communication Systems Design
- Pavement Delineation and Signing
- Construction Staging and Traffic Handling
- Transportation Management Plans
- Cost Estimating
- Environmental Reviews and Permitting
- Project Reports/Modified Access Reports
- Public Outreach
- Program Management
- Construction Support
Commitment to Successful Delivery
ACT is committed to working with our clients to successfully deliver any project assigned. We have extensive experience providing transportation solutions, highly-qualified project managers that work with our clients on a day-to-day basis, a project team with the depth of expertise to offer a range of services, and a proven project delivery approach that emphasizes schedule, budget, quality, and risk controls.
ACT has developed a reputation for responding to the needs of our clients. We can anticipate the needs of a project and proactively plan for, and accommodate in the project schedule, the level of reviews and amount of review time required.
More information on ACT and our record of successful delivery can be found in our Project Experience.